Monday, April 25, 2005

Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars

Won't be long now. I've just finished watching The Clone Wars cartoons (most excellent), and I'm in official geek-fanboy-hysteria mode in anticipation of Revenge of the Sith being released next month.

Here's an article from someone more geekishly fanboyish than even me. It's a hypothesis that George Lucas has an M. Night Shyamalan-style twist in store for us: Darth Vader is actually Obi-Wan Kenobi, not Anakin Skywalker. It uses evidence from the original trilogy and episode 1 to back up that claim. Makes some sense, but given how straight-forward of a storyteller George Lucas is, I really doubt he has the ability to make a twist like this. It's a fun read, however.

The Star Wars twist, part 1
The Star Wars Twist, part 2

3 Comments:

Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my ut utah house cleaning blog site.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<@;)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I love surfing the internet for blogs that are exactly like this blog.
___________________
Julie
Instant loans at an attractive low rates

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home