Monday, January 26, 2009

Chase credit cards are stealing from you, and the company is evil

I got one of those balance transfer offers from Chase from a few years ago when I was in college. I used it to transfer a bunch of debt to a fixed, low-interest, no-fee credit card for "the life of the loan".

Of course "life of the loan" actually means "until we feel like changing things".

One trick is they'll boost your interest rate, and hope that you don't notice. If you do notice, you can write and "opt out" of the new interest rate. That's happened to me a few times with Chase.

But this latest trick I can hardly believe is legal, and I will be calling my Congressman about it, and I hope anyone reading this will do the same thing.

Instead of boosting the interest rate, which cardholders can choose not to accept, they add a monthly "fee". Because it's not based on the interest rate, the customer service rep told me, cardholders do NOT have the ability to opt out.

So now I have this credit card that charges me an arbitrary fee every single month that was NOT part of the original agreement, and that I can't opt out of, and even if they close the account the fee continues to rack up until the balance is paid in full.

I hope Chase bank crashes and burns, and I hope the greedy thieves behind this ploy have their homes broken into and something stolen from them every single month, because that's what they're doing to us cardholders.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Chase credit cards are stealing from you, and the company is evil"..
___________________
Julie
Instant loans at an attractive low rates

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://odasukixab.freecities.com/uwisot.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home